Recent content by athletes1choice

  1. A

    Scrimmages and Jamborees

    Hoke is at the CCS jamboree
  2. A

    North Moore seeks new head coach

    Yes indeed great hire.
  3. A

    Madison County

    Kyle Hutchison former OC at Whiteville High is the new coach good hire
  4. A

    Lee Co Football

    Heard him and a defensive minded coach too.
  5. A

    Lee Co Football

  6. A

    I lost my mom today

    Sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort for you and your famkily.
  7. A

    Lumberton

    Wow
  8. A

    Lumberton

    Could make things very interesting in the conference if they give to one of those coordinators.
  9. A

    Lumberton

    That is interesting. A tiger coaching the Pirates
  10. A

    Lumberton

    NO
  11. A

    Lumberton

    Not fishing for anything. People talk so I just asked a question. The coach I heard is an assistant.
  12. A

    Lumberton

    I'm not putting the person name out there.
  13. A

    Lumberton

    There is definitely a name missing. A sleeper in the whole thing.
  14. A

    Lumberton

    I'm hearing something different. Should be interesting.
  15. A

    Coordinators who will be head coaches soon

    Dang throwing names out there now I see.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama 'closely monitoring' weather for matchup vs. Georgia, currently 'no plans' to move game amid tropical depression