Recent content by athigpe

  1. A

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    It is but we don’t seem to realize that they want this prolonged. I think it’s a clear part of their strategy. I’m not saying it’s right, and I’m not saying it makes sense. I guess they’re thinking it will galvanize internal support. Maybe they think it will turn the entire region into chaos...
  2. A

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    I’ve defended Trump and Co on a lot of things, even thought they’ve done atleast some things along the way that I’d agree with so I say this as not some avid Trump hater: this conflict exposes and brings to light all of the absurd messiness we’ve heard about the Trump regime. Wars and extended...
  3. A

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    Seems to me it's become pretty obvious that this is moving towards us landing troops to take Kharg Island and then using that as some bargaining chip to put this thing to an end. Nightmare, can't believe we've gotten to this point.
  4. A

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    Trump grasping at straws, especially when Israel is involved.
  5. A

    Over the next few weeks, keep your eyes on the Middle East

    This conflict is about to really worsen and will ensure a prolonged conflict IMO. Nightmare.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set