Recent content by AT4 Dawg

  1. AT4 Dawg

    Improved faculty section?

    This definitely deserve acknowledgment. The issue was CLEARLY addressed ! That’s as good as I have seen in a long time. Whatever we did-it worked. THANK YOU SELMON!
  2. AT4 Dawg

    Chris Jones on NIL for K1

    Big Jeff already involved in all likelihood.
  3. AT4 Dawg

    The MAC is appealing michigan’s win.

    Being a state fan, and knowing that we have had games altered that we were in, I can’t believe this would be a real response. What happened was a joke and a scam by the B1G. Game was over and they got another play. They are right to pursue this even if it is a low probability scenario.
  4. AT4 Dawg

    What do you think our overall budget is for NIL in football?

    The people who know aren’t sharing it. There’s no advantage in that information being known.
  5. AT4 Dawg

    Okay, Marvel, I’m in

    I didn’t think they could top the Infinity War trailer. I was wrong.
  6. AT4 Dawg

    Jersey Redesign (stolen from the pay board)...

    I love A. Wish we would have done that sooner.
  7. AT4 Dawg

    So it looks like football ticket sales are, shall we say, lacking?

    I love going but the reality is that it’s hard to get people to go with me. I have to really try hard to get all of our tickets used.
  8. AT4 Dawg

    NBA expansion.

    Also-people who complain about lax traveling calls(nonexistent)-do you not want to see world class athletes eye level with the rim on the way to a monster dunk ? That’s an old man argument. Offense is what people come to see.
  9. AT4 Dawg

    NBA expansion.

    I agree with this sentiment. The overall skill in the NBA is absolutely amazing. It ruins other basketball competitions because of the overall ability each player has now. Tanking is diluting the product. It’s got to stop and think that they will make strong moves to curtail it. Stars not...
  10. AT4 Dawg

    Luke Alexander

    It’s definitely picking up steam. he was right about one thing in particular- the previous selection of MSU gear is not great. I’m I middle-aged male and our selection from Adidas is pitiful. His stuff looks good has great quality. Looking forward to seeing what else they do.
  11. AT4 Dawg

    Luke Alexander

    These are great. Love the quality and the styling. I have a hoodie but I plan on getting the other colors when they get back in stock.
  12. AT4 Dawg

    Grizz fans. They traded JJJ

    I wish we could have gotten Clingan instead of Edey. Clingan is looking great for Portland. Edey might have a tad a higher ceiling but Clingan is a going to play basketball a long time and have a much higher floor.
  13. AT4 Dawg

    Grizz fans. They traded JJJ

    We need Coward to be worth building around. I believe that he will be but it helps to have at least one piece in place when the rebuild starts.
  14. AT4 Dawg

    Grizz fans. They traded JJJ

    I don’t like it. But I totally blame Ja Morant for all of this. His horrible availability took this team from the most promising young team in the NBA to a complete rebuild. It sucks that there’s no reason to be mediocre. Either be elite or be rebuilding-that’s today’s NBA.
  15. AT4 Dawg

    I know its been said

    Or first time ADs in their 30s.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set