Recent content by ASU2001

  1. A

    #12A.L. Brown(8-3) @ #5Reagan(8-2)

    6 of Reagan's opponents are still playing as well.
  2. A

    Playoffs

    I thought they were doing a bye first round and then the other bye would be before the state championship. I thought I saw that somewhere. Could be wrong.
  3. A

    CPC Final Week "Regular Season"

    RJR was only able to put their capacity with the number of parking spaces available nearby.
  4. A

    CPC Week 10 Predictions "Huge Week"

    Reagan accepts all forms of payment. GoFan online, cash or card at the gate.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian on Texas-Oklahoma playing at the Cotton Bowl: 'I would not change it for anything'
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC announces kickoff times, television designations for Week 7