Recent content by AstroCat

  1. AstroCat

    Rutgers looks bad

    I don't mean to bring up unpleasant memories, but in 2006 New Hampshire beat Northwestern soundly 34-17 -- so clearly it can happen. That year, New Hampshire had a good team and they put up lots of points. Oh... and by the way, Chip Kelly was their OC that year, and the very next year (2007), he...
  2. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    waiting for the dawn of a new Wildcat era will this be the year
  3. AstroCat

    A Bowl Haiku

    a Motown show down one last chance to rev it up and go out in style
  4. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    like cuneiform the 'Cats will etch Victory all over the field
  5. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    Ducks on the menu Stir in quackers and webbed feet Beat until ready
  6. AstroCat

    Zoom In-Game Discussion: NU at Tulane, Saturday Aug 30, 11:00 AM CT

    If you are a Northwestern fan and watching the game on TV (or streaming it), you are welcome to join us for a live Zoom discussion during the game. It's a great way to share the experience with others as you watch. One thing you should be aware of is that TV and streaming are not always in sync...
  7. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    Wildcats moving south Journeys end in victory This one's pressed in Stone
  8. AstroCat

    Happy 4th of July Weekend from the Mojo Moose

    Thanks for posting. I just made it over to the new board today. Seeing your pictures makes it feel like home. -Astro
  9. AstroCat

    AT LONG LAST, THE FREE BOARD IS FREE AGAIN!

    Hallelujah! Yeah, I finally made it over to the new board. It took some effort. The experience of switching was a bit confusing. One day, I discovered that it was no longer possible to log in on the old board. At first, I tried using my email and password on the new site, but that did not...
  10. AstroCat

    OT - Christmas Wishes

    I will second these sentiments. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all on this board. May visions of touchdowns dance in your heads. And I will sign off with a haiku: Christmas time is here Let the regrets fade away There's always next year
  11. AstroCat

    Cats offer transfer OT Jack Tanner

    One of my favorite palindromes: A slut was I ere I saw Tulsa
  12. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    Winning in Wrigley is hard until it happens Why not Saturday?
  13. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    Amaizing grace falls The Jack Lausch ascendancy Dawns in Ann Arbor
  14. AstroCat

    Game Haiku

    Darkness in our house Something Buckeyes this way comes Give 'em the bum's rush
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7