Recent content by astanford79

  1. A

    Nick Richards appreciation thread

    Bumping this bc if it was a bashing thread it would have been 3 pages by now. This man is key to #9. Keep it going big fella!!
  2. A

    Vote Maxey!

    Bump
  3. A

    Vote Maxey!

    Done...Maxey is at 51% now!!
  4. A

    A personal message from Son_Of_Saul to this message board...

    I don't post much but Son of Saul is one of my favorite posters here. This post confirms it. #TimeForNine
  5. A

    A glimmer of hope on Cristopher?

    I think UK was only school on both their lists? That's how I would read it.
  6. A

    Return of Jesus

    "Please don't post here anymore. We've built a community consensus that you suck, and people here agree on very little." I'm dead! Hahahaha Best line I have seen here all week.
  7. A

    Green was still considering UK, They have now parted ways

    I think it moved Jerry. ^In George Costanza's voice
  8. A

    Terrence Clarke ready to recruit to the Bluegrass!

    If I had a choice I would take Cunningham over Green. JMHO. I love his game. I think he is going to be a super star.
  9. A

    Twitter Handles

    Thanks shaudy! I read RR all the time and expected the troll comments. I enjoy hearing your all's thoughts and figured many had Twitter I could follow as well.
  10. A

    Twitter Handles

    Still waiting for your DM back.
  11. A

    Twitter Handles

    I said "if interested". Not a troll in the least. Not sure why you would think that. I just never post much. If not interested no big deal. Thanks
  12. A

    Twitter Handles

    Hahaha I'm not looking for followers. I don't post much anyways. I just love getting as much UK news as possible.
  13. A

    Twitter Handles

  14. A

    Clarke just committed

    Does anyone know if Clarke would have to stay for 2 years if he reclasses?
  15. A

    ESPN Top 100 - #3 Green, #7 Todd, #8 Brown, #9 Boston, #10 Maker, #12 Christopher

    I am pretty sure he was thinking of Ware. Still not a great take but God if he is really thinking of Fletcher this may be the worst comparison in Rupp Rafters history. Well done sir.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage