Recent content by Armydog23

  1. A

    My Choices..... What say ye??

    1. Corbin 2. Godwin-ECU 3.O'Connor-UVA 4. Yeskie
  2. A

    If I were making the coaching decision - this is what I would do...

    Leave the Interim tag on Arnett for a year, then throw the kitchen sink at Prime!!
  3. A

    OC

    If Napier is the hire he has to know about Will Hall at Tulane. His offense is good for our personnel. They always put up huge rushing numbers. I would like to see that. What y’all think???
  4. A

    LSU game

    Is there a State tailgate before the game??
  5. A

    LSU game

    No kids just 3 guys whose wives are going shopping. I’m going to try and find better rooms bc I don’t want to drive after we get there but the only thing that wasn’t high as camel snatch is across the river
  6. A

    LSU game

    Guy trip and we’re 34-41
  7. A

    LSU game

    Long time reader here first time posting. I just ordered 3 tix to LSU in the south end zone. Have any of you sat there before?? 414 I think. This is my first visit and we are staying across the river. Any suggestions on what to do that Friday night?? Also I saw where this is there homecoming I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window