Recent content by armoloyse

  1. A

    As Gas Prices Soar to Record New Highs on a Daily Basis Joe Biden Enacts Defense Production Act to Produce More Solar Panels

    The White House believes they do. Better put them in that category too. There are no questions I need to ask you to know what category to place you in.
  2. A

    As Gas Prices Soar to Record New Highs on a Daily Basis Joe Biden Enacts Defense Production Act to Produce More Solar Panels

    or maybe the actions of the president really do have an affect on gas prices? Midterms are coming up. They and their dumbass followers have to have something to hang their hat on. $3.99 gas is the best they have.
  3. A

    As Gas Prices Soar to Record New Highs on a Daily Basis Joe Biden Enacts Defense Production Act to Produce More Solar Panels

    Then why does the white house think they are responsible for the recent "decrease" in gas prices?
  4. A

    President Trump!!!

    Thank God
  5. A

    I voted for Obama in 2008.

    I would have voted for Palin for PRESIDENT over freaking Obama. This will be known as the lost decade in years to come. When will we ever get a business man in office. Oh wait.
  6. A

    The collection of people...

    And I would take any of those over Hillary
  7. A

    Michael Sam

    I could care less if Michael Sam is gay. But speaking of my kids education...I don't want them to watch tv and think that's ok.
  8. A

    Michael Sam

    Tigerdutch it worries the hell out of me that people think the way you do
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters