Recent content by Armdady

  1. A

    OT: Boston

    I appreciate the suggestions. I’ve got quite the itinerary, thanks to you all. We’re looking forward to the trip.
  2. A

    OT: Boston

    Looking for suggestions for things to do in Boston. My wife and I will be up there next week and already have the tourist activities planned: Fenway, Revolutionary War stuff, Bruins game, etc. For those who have spent time in the area, what are some things my wife and I might do that aren’t on...
  3. A

    Coach’s bar seat at Capt Tony’s

    Coach Leach told me there are only two football coaches with stools: Him and Urban Meyer…and Meyer only has one because ML recommended him for a stool. There are also only 3 helmets on the wall: WSU, MSU, and OSU. I’ll tell my ML story when I have time to type it. It’s a good one…classic ML.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jon Scheyer explains why he turned down potential Mavericks opportunity: ‘We have unfinished business’
  5. 05 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game