Recent content by APSANDERS

  1. A

    Run of the mill White

    I have more issue with how she pronounced "imporTANT" than anything else she said. But hey, maybe it's just me.
  2. A

    The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

    Well, technically it would be libel, but who cares really.
  3. A

    The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

    Why should I fact check it, sounded true enough and I was just offering some fodder to the conversation. I don't look up anything people post on here, it's just entertainment for me and I take posts on here with a grain of sale. I read this site just to kill time at work when I don't want to work.
  4. A

    The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

    Look up Ralph Norman, former gov. of VA. There was a bill (didn't pass) presented in VA that would have allowed "abortion" up to AND after the baby was born. There is audio of him describing the process the parents would go through in deciding if they wanted to keep the new born baby.
  5. A

    People are crazy yall. All over some crappy fast food breakfast place

    Sure the man deserved a punch, and the person delivering the punch deserves to be held accountable for his actions. G. Floyd was a POS by some accounts, but he didn't deserve to die either; the person who killed him is being held accountable.
  6. A

    ***Clemson's trustees

    What's the date for the Fort Hill dismantlement? Asking for a friend.
  7. A

    Coronavirus Graphs Showing Promise

    All the dems need to do is flip (mail-in voting) a couple of states that Trump won, say PA, Mich, Ohio, NC, then we're looking at Pres. Biden.
  8. A

    I talked to a Greenville restaurant owner today

    No because they are enforcing the LAW, not some B.S. dictated order.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Compton picks Nebraska to upset Indiana, end streak of losses to ranked teams: 'Ready to shock the world'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the Top 10 most-watched teams of the 2026 season