Recent content by applecore

  1. A

    Oddball takes from and oddball. Take your pick

    The players meeting I spoke of did happen. I believe Scott Padgett called it.
  2. A

    Oddball takes from and oddball. Take your pick

    Better go back and check. Every thing I said is fact. I heard the comments myself and have have a very good memory. Just because you didn't here or don't remember doesn't make them BS. I'm sure some others heard the same comments. If you watch the 98 game you will see will see those 2 points...
  3. A

    Oddball takes from and oddball. Take your pick

    With the 98 teem it seems to me that we forget that the players called a player only meeting in the early part of the season and said 'this is not working, let's just do what coach say's and see where it goes. Also how Tubby out coach K in the NCAAT with Dukes super freshman team after they...
  4. A

    Ammo for negative recruiting...

    people forget that SKJ started playing BB late in high school.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game