Recent content by appalum42

  1. A

    Tuscola season outlook

    Will they even have a coaching staff by the time the season starts? Dropping like flies from the other sports
  2. A

    Smoky/Tuscola

    I haven't seen anything out of Tuscola that's impressed me yet. They've got a lot of work to do
  3. A

    Smoky/Tuscola

    I think Smoky will surprise a lot of people on Friday night....smoky by 14
  4. A

    Smoky/Tuscola

  5. A

    Greeneville @ Pisgah

    From a defense standpoint we are looking pretty good. I don't think many of us expect much different than last year. Quite frankly some of us will be glad to rid our schedule of Greeneville.
  6. A

    Greeneville @ Pisgah

    Thanks for the heads up - pretty sure we are well aware of what y'all are bringing. No need to gloat.
  7. A

    Pisgah/Tuscola

    Probably the best game I've ever seen...doubt we will see one like that again
  8. A

    Pisgah/Tuscola

    Oh come on bears man, it's never too early to stir the pot on this one :D hoping to keep the streak alive this year but interested to see what Pursley Jr. I mean Postell has been up to
  9. A

    Pisgah/Tuscola

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act