Recent content by AppalacheeUKFan

  1. A

    Askew decision indeed tomorrow

    Assuming he picks UK as what seems to be expected, that's gotta sting for UL. Here's to hoping he joins BBN! Go Cats!
  2. A

    Barnes decision looming...

    Looks like Barnes is visiting next weekend.
  3. A

    Your favorite former Cat

    This is tougher than I thought. I would have to say Cliff Hawkins, Gerald Fitch, & Patrick Sparks in some order. Honorable mention to Ramel Bradley.
  4. A

    Starting 5

    Don't think it'll happen as a starting 5, but I'm intrigued by a "small ball" lineup including: Hagans Maxey Quickley Whitney Montgomery I think this would require Montgomery to have made quite a big leap from last year, but I have faith in our staff.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote