Recent content by ao_coachphil

  1. A

    Open Practice, 9/12/26

    This one was weird (12:30). They are usually in the mornings when it’s an afternoon game.
  2. A

    Open Practice, 9/12/26

    It was practice. It was open. I was rather annoyed as it was difficult telling T & T apart at first. I will share one comment. Tom allowed one question: “Why don’t they wear names so we know who they are” Tom: “if they’re good, you already know who they are”. As season is starting, I’ll...
  3. A

    About time for this...

    You are such a JERK. How offensive. (From a black child). 😛
  4. A

    I’m a failure…..

    See. I’ve missed so much in my absence. What was this guys beef with Gabe? 1. Poor parenting 2. He’s not that good 3. He never takes shots 4. He runs his mouth too much I mean they ARE valid talking points. Of which I would honestly argue one of them as 100% NOT true. The other 3 are spot on.
  5. A

    I’m a failure…..

    That’s what she said.
  6. A

    I’m a failure…..

    Hell yes! I do! I care about your butt sores. We all should. And if anything, I would expect to be treated the lessor by most BECAUSE my son competes for said University. To be honest, I was hoping he transferred. I was gonna create an account called notgabesdad just so I could talk s&!+ too!!! 😂
  7. A

    About time for this...

    Nope. Do it. Do it NOW.
  8. A

    About time for this...

    I love all this sharing! Can someone lead us in a verse and a course or Kum By Yah?
  9. A

    About time for this...

    Hold on there, of this I am certain! I found the first graves of my ancestors on the backend slave graves behind the Belvedere graveyard outside of Savannah, GA. Remember, I spent a number of years down in South Georgia, discovering my roots and tracing the paths of my ancestors. Honestly, had...
  10. A

    I’m a failure…..

    How did I miss this gem? Boy, do you know who I’m is? Comin in here talking all this yah yah…. Oooooh it’s a wrestling forum. I wanna talk about wrestling. Well guess what? Some of us don’t! We wanna talk about lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my! loosen up. And of course, if you are as...
  11. A

    About time for this...

    I feel like I’m being racially profiled…… - my username is my training center in GA Alpha Omega Coachphil. - wrestled in HS. (wrestling claim to fame: Sam Henson was my roommate in college and went on to coach my nephew at the same college) - In the real world, I’m the account executive for...
  12. A

    I’m a failure…..

    Wait! We still have to provide wife pics? I thought DEI was abolished??
  13. A

    I’m a failure…..

    Why do you guys always pick on me?!? This is not a safe place. I feel bullied.
  14. A

    I’m a failure…..

    This is why I can’t with you people. You ruin EVERYTHING. You were supposed to click on BAD BUTT. But Nooooooo, you guys spoil everything. There. Geez. Kill joys. The whole lot of ya.
  15. A

    I’m a failure…..

    this is just horrible. I’ll never cook again after this failure……..I think I should be banned after this travesty. . . . . Bad Butt
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set