Recent content by AnotherSwede

  1. A

    Chris Collins is our coach

    And yes, I’m very happy with Coach. He’s carried a lot of adversity with grace and kept on pounding the rock with his players.
  2. A

    Chris Collins is our coach

    As did I - Union HS. Union claimed the city’s all sports trophy my senior year over the other city HSs. Champs in baseball & swimming ( my sports ) + track, cross country, golf & good finishes in others. That year, GR Catholic Central, football champs, sent Dave Czarnecki to NU on football...
  3. A

    Less serious. Did anyone else notice?

    It’s CC’s new glasses that are making the difference.
  4. A

    Five takeaways from NU Media Day

    Hi Lou. Rivals refers all callers back to WWW. Still working to subscribe. I’m gleaning what offered on this board with appreciation. If I do get back on The Rock I hope to change my Board name.
  5. A

    Five takeaways from NU Media Day

    Lou, I still haven’t been able to sign up for a monthly subscription. What’s the “Code” that’s to be applied? Does Rivals have any phone # to call?
  6. A

    BTN at Cats practice

    Focus on The Cats not Coach D. His critique if heard will only sharpen Cats claws. We can thank him!
  7. A

    Five takeaways from NU Media Day

    FYI Lou. I have tried multiple times to enroll into the monthly subscription but have never received a confirmation and am unable to read The Rock. Will you look into the issue ? Thank you 😊
  8. A

    Team to Beat OSU

    Time to start aiming for Alabama
  9. A

    Collins has to go

    Glad, you’re right both on insanity and on Collins. Collins is sane. NU would be crazy to abandon him now. He coached a team to “0”positive Covid tests. His former boss couldn’t accomplish that at Duke. His press conference after a bad loss to MN was a class act !!! Next year will be better.
  10. A

    Rutgers Fan

    Thanks for visiting 1103
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers