Recent content by Anon692853

  1. A

    McLovin took 100mg of THC again

    I honestly couldn’t care less how much of douchers you guys are. My issue was with your lover boy banning me or removing things I posted and you twinks were free to do whatever you wanted.
  2. A

    McLovin took 100mg of THC again

    I can see that. Thankfully mcdouche only got high off thc and not the weed that you’ve shared. I’m sure the university will love those photos.
  3. A

    McLovin took 100mg of THC again

    Well you better hope you are a die hard libtard or you’ll be annoyed in no time.
  4. A

    McLovin took 100mg of THC again

    Oh look. It’s the *** convention. How are all my friends doing today.
  5. A

    Luka Garza signs with the Celtics

    I always wonder if garza would have been one of the better centers 30 years ago. Players are just that much more athletic now days.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football San Diego State lists 32 players on injury report amid mumps outbreak
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables doubles down on John Mateer as starting quarterback for Oklahoma