Recent content by Anon480954

  1. A

    I've been a paying member since 2007. Today I was banned for saying subscribers would like...

    I've been a paying member since 2007. Today I was banned for saying subscribers would like insider news here before Twitter. The admissions filing was information only KSR had at the time. I never cursed, and only called out his ego when complaining about his paying subscribers. After nearly 20...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.