Recent content by Anon470511

  1. A

    Polacek knew and tried to tell our coach

    Mitch got bailed out
  2. A

    Arkansas Bozo's

    That you Mark Pope?
  3. A

    Pope takes #1 Recruit CJ Rosser fishing

    If the kid loves fishing he really should come to UK...we got some hogs here in these waters
  4. A

    Arkansas Bozo's

    I've developed a soft spot for Arky fans...Sure, I still want to whip their *** when we play them, but they aren't so bad...little slow, not full (never go full) not bad folks though. I'd take an Arky fan any day over a Louisville fan
  5. A

    Our fanbase is such a bad look

    "They" treat him the same way lol
  6. A

    The hatred for Cal is blinding some from seeing reality

    Mitch Barnhart has destroyed us
  7. A

    UK Basketball announces tryouts

    No sports bras...man tits will distract opposing teams
  8. A

    SIAP: Stokes Odds

    Yes
  9. A

    UNC should hire Cal…

    Cal wouldn't do anything there...they need Mark Pope
  10. A

    Christian Collins committing tomorrow. Pope whiff!

    I hate to burst your bubble...but kids commit to the coach
  11. A

    If Pope gets to the Elite 8

    Sweet Sixteens are the new standard
  12. A

    It's as simple as this. We have average players

    You could have looked at his stats before he was hired and seen he was subpar
  13. A

    Pope is a disaster

    Cal leaving was one of the worst things that could happen under Mitch Barnhart...because it gave him back the keys. I got threats made against me for saying this...to the ******** that threatened me...I WAS RIGHT
  14. A

    Pope is a disaster

    Maybe those folks should watch other teams, and learn something about basketball...I've been looking at this part of the schedule for weeks, its going to be a massacre
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set