Recent content by Anon182318

  1. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    This team is so ridiculously talented and the bench is so deep, I don't see many teams being a challenge for us as the season progresses. I think Notre Dame, with all their players back, could be tough. But I think UNC overall has more talent. UVA has some starters injured. I see that as a 3-0...
  2. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Anyone have any new info about DiMaria? Is she for sure coming this summer/fall or could she be coming in Jan? I haven't seen her appear in any social media yet. There is also the U17 world cup which took players away from a lot of the college season last year. Perhaps she's waiting until Jan...
  3. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Di Maria is a special player for sure. But there are other college players that have had offers from NWSL teams and have chosen to stay in college for now. Really, any "top" YNT player could get a $50K/yr NWSL contract. College offers more if you add full tuition, room/board, NIL, etc. NIL at...
  4. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Oh, I know it worked in the past. Anson had his "game changers" and made a big substitution partway through each half. But I imagine a lot of these YNT players are planning to go pro, some probably after a season or two. Players are coming to college a year, even two years early now. If they're...
  5. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    So much talent! I believe there was another USYNT commit since the one posted above! Will players be content sharing playing time or not starting games? Many of these players would be 80-90 min starters at other schools. It will be an interesting fall!
  6. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Any idea how the U20WWC will impact UNC? Hope and Aven seem to be locks on that roster. Bella and Sealey could also be added. Malsom? Perhaps even Scottie. She had something on IG recently that listed her as a U19YNT player, so maybe she's being pulled up now? FSU and Stanford could also be...
  7. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Not sure if that link works above, but Sealey is captain. Bella D comes in during the 2nd half, which means she'll likely start the next game. Edited to add: this is an interesting roster in that it features mostly college players. Across the front line: Portland Thorns (NWSL), Duke, UNC...
  8. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    U19WYNT v Germany U19
  9. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    So is Gaetino the starting 9 this year? I watched her a bit at TST. Or will Malsom be put there intstead? I don't know as much about Deus. More of a forward or a 10?
  10. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    They may be more raw and less impactful - and I'll add - less patient? That's my worry. It's so easy to jump ship now.
  11. A

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    The team is absolutely stacked this year. Bigger question will be how Damon manages playing time/starts with such a young, talented group. Most of these players would be starters at most other schools. Deus and Manning will be gone a lot (I presume) with the U17s in Morocco this fall, much like...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'