Recent content by anon1791660717

  1. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    Sorry I was wrong and used the wrong term. He’s a Christian fundamentalist. Although there are plenty of Christians not classified as evangelicals. I personally would like them to stop witnessing in many situations because it turns ppl away from faith. Oftentimes it’s performative and closed...
  2. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    I’ll simplify it for those of you that think Christianity is one thing (I am a Christian btw). He’s evangelical. It’s religious extremism, and it’s a problem.
  3. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    Front facing Christian is not what I have a problem with. If you aren’t familiar with the type of ppl that use the very specific language he uses, then you’re fortunate. I’m not surprised he has trouble making reads against decent defenses. Someone with his mindset typically can’t operate in...
  4. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    I have enough personal experience with people that use the same very specific language he uses in every player interview to know some of his character. Those ppl do not make good leaders, only manipulators. They twist things that I take very seriously and use it to hurt other ppl. It concerns...
  5. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    Because he can’t do an interview without mentioning it 10x.
  6. A

    JFC stop with the sky is falling crap

    True, it’s my opinion. This Ohio State team doesn’t look as dominate as they have in recent years, and there are several SEC teams that look better to me.
  7. A

    JFC stop with the sky is falling crap

    I hate to say it, but there are multiple SEC teams that would beat Ohio State.
  8. A

    We will be back and stronger from this game

    Brown can make some throws but he can’t make reads. He doesn’t have the mental capacity to play QB. KF mentioned in a press conference there were “other factors” that also played into the QB competition. I think KF likes that Brown is an evangelical Boy Scout. Personally, I think that...
  9. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    His personal savior
  10. A

    Brown is 16th or 17th best BIG QB

    I don’t think he is a good person. I think he is simple-minded, and too dumb to process on game day.
  11. A

    Heck

    Thanks, I missed his interception. I don’t understand why everyone has decided Brown has better ball security just because it was said once last year.
  12. A

    Heck

    I’ve seen plenty of turnover worthy plays out of Hank Brown. He was lucky to recover his own fumble against Iowa State and also would had thrown a pick 6 if not for a tipped pass. Should have had 2 turnovers today, but Evan James bailed him out.
  13. A

    Caitlin Clark is Guest Picker on ESPN GAME DAY

    What a novel take! Keep posting your amazing opinions
  14. A

    Have we heard yet, is Hank Brown the starting QB?

    Q. Hank seems to have really grown the last three weeks. Where have you seen him grow the most, and is he your starting quarterback moving forward? KIRK FERENTZ: Yeah, I guess I’d say he’s our starter. This will be the third time, or today was the third time. He’s helped himself with every...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers