Recent content by Anon1780846396

  1. A

    Elijah Fisher is back

    I’d say from a height perspective the only on the small side is Fisher. SFs has some nice length The Power Forwards (PF) Player Name Height Weight Devin Williams 6'10" 210 lbs Ilay Dolinski (pf?) 6'9" 225 lbs Elijah Fisher 6'6" 220 lbs The Small Forwards (SF) Player Name...
  2. A

    Elijah Fisher is back

    Interesting. I cannot see him playing PF. That was because there were no other options last year. I also am not sure I see him starting SF, as a big plus this year would be the spacing the new SF crew brings out to the 3pt line. I think he backs up Brown.
  3. A

    Terry Copeland to…

    Kabba has better rebounding metrics than Hines and Payne. I would take both over Kaba based on what else they can do.
  4. A

    Terry Copeland to…

    Copeland is an important piece. He played in the toughest JUCO conference with a storied history. Jae Crowder played at Howard. He also played in EYBL when he went to SC and held his own against top recruits. He also pairs well with Williams. We have not had a low block guy like this in a bit. I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season