Recent content by Anon1770531668

  1. A

    You're going to find out what kind of coach....

    I think we’ve already figured it out
  2. A

    Pope's Q/A From X (Twitter) Revealed

    Was it just me or did it look like AI?
  3. A

    UK Announces No New Job for Mitch

    Best news I’ve heard all day long
  4. A

    Man my 17 year old dog just died in my arms

    I’m so very sorry for your loss
  5. A

    ***Final Four Thread***

    Michigan is what a real Ferrari looks like
  6. A

    ***** Georgia @ Kentucky Game Thread *****

    We have a PAT Adam’s sighting!!!!!!!
  7. A

    The dagger!!!

    Can we make this into a shirt?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Dave Portnoy has no 'buyer's remorse' about Bryce Underwood: 'Certainly can't blame it all on him'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska