Recent content by Anon1769780538

  1. Anon1769780538

    An idea to fix the NCAA's broken TB system.

    I can’t understand why anyone would want criteria to determine the winner when overtime has some of the most exciting wrestling you will see. I don’t like the idea of injecting freestyle rules in to folk style,just my 2 cents.
  2. Anon1769780538

    Daily Collegian Article On Starrocci Allegations

    I somehow lost my handle and now have an anon handle, it may be because of going from an android phone to an IPhone. I can’t seem to find a log in screen to get my handle back,and even though I don’t post much I still like to have some sort of identity. Spitfire 62
  3. Anon1769780538

    WATCH/DISCUSS: Cael Sanderson's pre-Princeton, Senior Day news conference

    The background noise in Cale’s press conferences are always so bad that I struggle to hear what is being said. I would really appreciate it if someone close to the program would ask them to change the location to a quieter area.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?