Recent content by Anon1766265583

  1. A

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 3

    Just because hky don’t put in there stats…
  2. A

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 3

    nahh grizzly devil I enjoy seeing the stats stacked up like that..
  3. A

    Football Football Western Foothills 4A/5A- Off-Season/Portal 🤐

    Well I do have maiden beating hickory I don’t think they’ll have as big of a down year as everyone thinks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit credits Clemson, Dabo Swinney since LSU loss: 'They've gone back to work'
  5. 05 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama