Recent content by Anon1762457706

  1. A

    Class 3 upper

    At Byron, I don't think ICCP team would win that game. Probably not a blowout but a comfortable win for he Tigers. I have watched film on all 4 teams you have mentioned and I still believe this Byron team is a different animal. If I'm wrong then so be it but I wouldn't bet against them. Any team...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class