Recent content by Anon1760411204

  1. A

    Jordan Smith Jr

    Also I’m not sure why my old information isn’t pulling up, been a while since I have posted and not since the switchover.
  2. A

    Jordan Smith Jr

    I was at Carson’s in Lexington on Sunday for lunch. In walks pope and Jordan smiths family to the table right behind us. I wish I could have heard a lot more but the jazz music and conversation at our table made it hard. Seemed like it went well. I did hear them talk about rev share, some nil...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis