Recent content by Anon1760284409

  1. A

    Billy Donavon

    This guy might not be wrong but a Donovan bust>>>>>>>>pope best
  2. A

    Billy Donavon

    I bet he wouldn’t say it’s because my players were right handed and not left 😢
  3. A

    ‘26 4 star PG visiting

    can he bring MO as our head coach?
  4. A

    Billy Donavon

    I’ll take Brad Calipari over pope
  5. A

    Will we ever hear any GOOD news about KY BB again in our lifetime ?

    Pope has been dismissed as Kentucky coach will be the next one
  6. A

    Mark Progress is so bad

    People want to. Barnhart didn’t offer them. Gosh I hate women. They don’t know jack **** about sports.
  7. A

    Hubert Davis fired

    I’d still take Hubert Davis over pope
  8. A

    JMI Issue

    I believe this isn’t you can show me all the top 20 recruiting classes he had at BYU, or are they using JMI also?
  9. A

    Who reads this forum?

    I don’t have Facebook. Where can I trash him On ESPN so I know he reads it?
  10. A

    SIAP- finally an answer to yaxel

    That’s not true at all
  11. A

    Guess what?

    Idc about other teams except mine and mine sucked
  12. A

    Boosters Not Happy

    I didn’t donate a $1 and I’m pissed. I bet not one donor is happy
  13. A

    CMP show 23 March 2026

    I’m a die hard Kentucky fan and if I had nba aspirations I wouldn’t play for pope for 20 million NIL
  14. A

    SIAP- finally an answer to yaxel

    I don’t think we offered him 7-9. But I won’t defend pope when he is making a mockery of our program, making excuses. Comparing his first 2 years to Cals last 4 years. Excuses of having a right handed pg. hanging banners for beating pitino and cal. Calipari got the last laugh. And I will eat...
  15. A

    SIAP- finally an answer to yaxel

    He may not be a liar but he sucks as a coach. He sucks as a recruiter
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision
  5. 05 On3 Football Cody Campbell responds to Arkansas booster John Tyson's chicken, oil comments: 'Football is still football'