Recent content by Anon1759256706

  1. A

    VHSL Ratings Week 7

    https://tinyurl.com/354yjhzd
  2. A

    VHSL Ratings Week 7

    https://tinyurl.com/354yjhzd This is a rating system for each team in Virginia, I've made many updates since the one I posted last week that had some errors! Please filter out classes and regions until you see what you're looking for and let me know what you think! The ratings will continue to...
  3. A

    Power Rankings Website?

    <iframe src=""></iframe>
  4. A

    Statewide Rating System

    Yes thank you for the feedback. Looks like my program messed some schools when I pulled them off maxpreps. Will be fixing!!
  5. A

    Statewide Rating System

    I've been working on a passion project to do a statewide rating system based on Wes Colley's work and have my first published results after this past week of games. https://kaleidoscopic-gelato-c0e9df.netlify.app/ What this rating is NOT: -Predictive of future outcomes (does not take margin of...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
  5. 05 High School Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11