Recent content by Anon1757272537

  1. A

    Iowa - Michigan 2005

    Reminiscing this week after basking in the afterglow. Thought about the Michigan game in 2005 at Kinnick. I took the ACT that day as fast as I could to make it home to watch the second half. I remember it going to overtime and I remember there was a controversial call to basically get it to...
  2. A

    Heated contest lol

    Sheriff Ron
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act