Recent content by Anon1755931248

  1. A

    Top 3 players in 5a

    I didn’t know, but I was pretty sure he wasn’t home grown. If Crest had to rely on players only from western Cleveland county they wouldn’t be nearly as good. So they recruit. Just like college football. If you’re happy building your team that way then have at it. I think it unfair to the...
  2. A

    Top 3 players in 5a

    What school did Eli Hamerick transfer from?
  3. A

    Post scores for 5A/6A 9/12

    SP. 32 MP. 7 Final
  4. A

    Kings Mountain @ Charlotte Catholic

    Score Please
  5. A

    Weddington @ Crest

    Score please!
  6. A

    Kings Mountain @ Charlotte Catholic

    That was the craziest high school game I ever attended. You knew Catholic would be willing to go 20 OT’s if that’s what it took. They were going to run the ball.
  7. A

    Kings Mountain @ Charlotte Catholic

    I don’t think Catholic is as good as in years past but neither is Kings Mt. so it might be entertaining
  8. A

    Crest at Burns

    Nooe, just me. Zebulon P….. They calls me ZP.
  9. A

    Crest at Burns

    “We beat the hell outta of y’all at Chickamauga, I guarentee.” —Justin Wilson—
  10. A

    Crest at Burns

    You all care. You just butt hit you can say the same thing.
  11. A

    Crest at Burns

    SP’s got 5 State Championships and 9 Conference Championships last year. You care, you ain’t fooling nobody. Again I ask, what you got?
  12. A

    Crest at Shelby

    Wow
  13. A

    Crest at Burns

    They brought up champions, I didn’t. I just wanted everyone to know what a championship caliber school looks like. Not a one dimensional (football) school. But hey, South Point has been and continues to be pretty dang good on the football field also.
  14. A

    Crest at Burns

    🦗 crickets. They know. You can’t argue with facts, unless of course you’re a democrat. 🦗
  15. A

    Not a fan of new setup

    “Ani’t it a shame. Ain’t it a shame in this world.” —Andy Taylor—
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'