Recent content by Anon1752533690

  1. A

    Women's Soccer Hosts Providence

    Hopefully, Keli is watching.
  2. A

    MLAX Portal Class Rankings

    He doesn’t ever criticize Brecht.
  3. A

    Greg has one of the lowest win percentages of any active coach

    You can keep laughing at my posts cause I don’t give a ****. If you fire Greg, we had better have a much stronger arsenal of NIL $ because if we don’t, we’ll be stuck with another Ash level hire and I’ll be laughing at you as you cry crocodile tears.
  4. A

    Greg has one of the lowest win percentages of any active coach

    A ton of real haters on this site. I mean, nasty people. Greg isn’t perfect, far from it, but he’s not as bad as people make him out to be. Rutgers is a TOUGH place to win at. Lots of obstacles. I hope he makes it work going forward.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade