Recent content by Anon1751902864

  1. A

    Harpcrate

    Yeah, it was not a criticism, I just did not see a way to contact on their site. It would help if all the schools would either 1) use their arbiter accounts to update their score 2) use some type of social media to announce scores; 3) have their own website that they update.
  2. A

    Harpcrate

    Has an incorrect score and team winning in the James Wood- Warren County game.
  3. A

    Upset alert.

    It's over 35-28 Warren
  4. A

    Upset alert.

    35-28 WC after first half of overtime 1
  5. A

    Upset alert.

    28-28 tie 16 seconds left
  6. A

    Upset alert.

    Warren County 28 Kettle Run 21 late 3Q
  7. A

    Bull Run Could Win as Many as Four Titles....Survey Says.........

    I saw somewhere that Luray girls have 3 freshman starters. They might be making a few return state championship appearances.
  8. A

    More issues at Kettle Run…

    If you read the comments of the Kettle Run fans on the Facebook post of this story, they are quite proud of their AD. They live in a universe of alternative facts. The coach was ejected? HE DID NOTHING WRONG A.D. charged? WE'RE PROUD OF HIS ACTIONS.
  9. A

    Class 3B (BOYS and GIRLS)

    But I do understand that means nothing this year.
  10. A

    Class 3B (BOYS and GIRLS)

    Skyline did beat Lake Taylor the last(only) time they played them in states.
  11. A

    Class 3B (BOYS and GIRLS)

    Maxpreps has Skyline boys ranked 2nd in Class 3.
  12. A

    News Luray's Matthew Owens Sets School Scoring Record

    The players at 2, 3 and 8 were all on the team for at least some of the same time. Congrats to the new #1.
  13. A

    VA Preps to On3 Transition

    1) even with all 6 classes in one room, talk is dead. Smart talk even more scarce. 2) I was on the old site since 2004. I contributed a lot of free content. Here all I can be is anon string of numbers. 3) so I will just do what I used to do here on Twitter or X.
  14. A

    What’s teams had the best talent but worse record in recent history ?

    That Handley team was talented. I had an opportunity to watch that team from the sideline kick the crap out of my school. My favorite memory was being able to hear some parent in the stands yell at the coaches "If you had my boy in the game we would be winning." Score was 45-0
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'