Recent content by Anon1751800595

  1. A

    JFC stop with the sky is falling crap

    Ohio State is damn good. Like, ‘probably won’t lose again this season and will probably be in the national championship’ good. No shame in losing to them at home, even by 17 points. What gave me some confidence was that we didn’t look WAY overmatched anywhere. Overmatched in some, yes, but the...
  2. A

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    When I hear Rogers talk, I always get that “I’m here at Iowa State but I don’t really want to be here” vibe.
  3. A

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    This is exactly what would happen to Iowa State if they were in the B1G.
  4. A

    Oregon vs USC

    I agree a suspension is necessary, but didn’t think it would be season-long. I think what he did and how he acted after the hit probably contributed to it being season-long. Had he showed concern and remorse right away, probably would’ve been one game.
  5. A

    Oregon vs USC

    Wow, a season-long suspension?! I watched it several times and thought it was one of those bang-bang plays where you could make the argument he was going for the tackle and couldn’t stop his body from doing what he did. One of those “only have a split second to make a decision on what to do”...
  6. A

    I still can't believe what I just saw!!

    For all the crap Dolph gets for some of his in-game snafus, he’s been a great voice and ambassador of the Hawkeyes. Just as my dad missed Zabel when he wrapped it up, I’m going to miss Dolph when he’s through.
  7. A

    I still can't believe what I just saw!!

    Can’t forget this one!
  8. A

    10-2 should NOW be the goal / hope for IOWA fans

    I’m sticking to 9-3. A loss against OSU and Washington (look at our west coast record at night), and one other garbage loss we have no business losing. Hope I’m wrong. Definitely capable of 11-1 or 10-2. A win this weekend, and who knows.
  9. A

    player of the game (mi game)

    I’m saying Brown for his composure during that last drive. The way he dropped back and threw the ball on the game winner was so calm and cool. Reminded me of the way Stanzi did it on the throw to McNutt at MSU in 2009.
  10. A

    Prior to the last winning TD catch, can you spike the ball with only 2 seconds left?

    The announcer said Brown was going to fake spike it and run a play, and it looked like he was going to do that from the broadcast. But did Hank himself say anything after the game? I haven’t watched any interviews but assuming he was asked?
  11. A

    Gameday Signs

    DAY IS GAY AND SO IS NEBRASKA (NTTAWWT)
  12. A

    Top-5 Finishes

    1. Tate to Holloway is still my all-time favorite 2. Stanzi to McNutt 3. Yesterday I was too young to really remember the Houghtlin kick, but I know it’d probably be at the top if I were older. My dad still talks about today.
  13. A

    I'm calling it now: Iowa wins next week

    And thank YOU for #%$&ing right off.
  14. A

    I'm calling it now: Iowa wins next week

    No one cares and no one asked you. Go back to Annie Arbor you #%$&ing #%$& face. And #%$& Michigan and #%$& you too. You #%$&ing cheaters.
  15. A

    Helluva game clones

    I was fully expecting Clone fans to slobber all over Rogers and anoint him the second coming had they won. Even with the close loss, they are kind of doing that. Just like they did for Paul Rhoads … and Gene Chizik … and Matt Campbell. That said, I think they’re better than most think, and I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'