Recent content by Anon1751653183

  1. A

    U20

    Does anyone have any info on D Ross opponents. I do believe one of them was in the finals of a u20 event.
  2. A

    U20

    Ross vs Colby merril 2.0 Tommorow (Iranian)
  3. A

    U20

    Ross and Boyle will be a good match up in college. I think Boyle can be a heavy weight!
  4. A

    U20

    Landon looked like he was tired! Maybe a little nerves who knows but for sure the Iranian was better today
  5. A

    WTT ‘26

    I remember watching Jordan Oliver one summer. He weighed in at 167 pounds and cut all the way down to 133 that season. I couldn’t believe a wrestler could cut that much weight. At the time, I was working as a strength and conditioning coach at OSU, primarily with football, but I also worked...
  6. A

    WTT ‘26

    That is a great win forKody. Heis not your average back up. Denny is a good wrestler.
  7. A

    2026 US Open

    Ross will put on weight easily when he gets in a consistent environment that helps him focus on nutrition. I am a former football player at OSU and I remember guys coming in from high school easily putting on 10-15 pounds in there first year. A couple guys specifically that remind me of Ross...
  8. A

    2026 US Open

    I would say the new push out rules play in his favor. Guys can’t just go to their knees now.
  9. A

    2026 US Open

    Coby is the American zare. Not sure Ross will be ready for all of that beef
  10. A

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Love Casey but vaness gas tank will be the advantage!
  11. A

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    great match tactics by David Taylor and team. Don’t force anything or put the shoulder in danger. Wear down the opponent wait for a mistake an go behind. Perfect game plan!
  12. A

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Has nothing to do with beating penn state but everything to do with the philosophy David has been preaching! This is about us an nothing more. Being the best version of Oklahoma state. We want points; Hustle points, smart points, fighting points, scoring in the beginning scoring in the middle...
  13. A

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Drexler is no slouch former all American I believe. But definitely more hesitant. Not sure what’s wrong. Freshman wall? Season fatigue?
  14. A

    2026 NCAA Wrestling Championship Official Thread

    Casey has to push for a major. Man that’s a miss opportunity. I know sitting on a lead is not what David Taylor preaches.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida