Recent content by Anon1751592624

  1. A

    No Power K please

    What is wrong with nostalgia? And it is one game this year, they aren't moving to it full time. Plus it sold a lot of gear, which will make more money for NIL. Also, Will Stein's Dad played at Kentucky and when he played they wore the Power K. Enough said.
  2. A

    BB: Minimum Results that will make you Happy or content

    I voted Elite 8, but the Sweet 16 if a minimum and if something crazy happens in that round, so be it. But we better beat Louisville, , have a good showing against the other big schools, and not fall down/lose by 20 to anybody.
  3. A

    Skyy Clark to LSU

    A 4th college (after committing to UK), after 5 high schools. Great track record for him.
  4. A

    Torres: Calipari will land the #1 recruiting class again in 2027.

    I still remember when Cal had 2 Top 8 Draft Picks on one team (including the greatest legacy in school history), refused to start either, and lost to Oakland in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament.
  5. A

    New rules for SEC football in 2026

    The headline is incorrect. These are NCAA rules: https://www.ncaa.org/media-center-changes-to-penalty-structure-for-targeting-in-di-football-approved/ The targeting one is a one-year trial Conferences CAN opt into (and I assume most will). The 10-yard penalty is just the college rule now.
  6. A

    Goodbye to standard time

    I live in Nashville, and it would greatly benefit us, because we are just West of the time zone line. But I totally understand how people just East would hate it. Part of the problem with that, is where the time zone lines are. West Lafayette, Indiana is on Eastern Time, and it is way west...
  7. A

    Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

    Dutton Ranch > Marshalls. We gave up watching Marshalls after 3 episodes. I realize it is network TV vs. cable/streaming, so the content is different.
  8. A

    Possible game Black Friday vs WVU in Nashville

    Maybe it'll be better than the Gonzaga game last year. We are just 3-7 in our last 10 games at Bridgestone Arena.
  9. A

    What on court coaching by Cal angered you most?

    Not feeding Towns over-and-over again against Wisconsin in 2015, while playing stall ball. Refusing to scout and/or defend, or adjust his defense against Jack Gohlke Every UK fan knew Oakland had one good player ... I guess Cal didn't get that message. Ruined Reed Sheppard's only NCAA...
  10. A

    Wrestling Thread

    I like that the titles change hands now like the Attitude Era. The 3 year Roman title run was ridiculous. They were putting that counter (and Gunther's and others) on the screen. Nobody wants to see that.
  11. A

    World Cup Thread

    Somebody remind me in 4 years to care about soccer again.
  12. A

    World Cup Thread

    We just aren't very good at soccer and probably never will be (certainly elite). Our best players play other sports. It is that simple. Every four years the country gets into it for a few weeks, and every year we get disappointed and soccer goes back to being the 5th or 6th most popular sport...
  13. A

    No Green Room/Draft invite for JQ

    I hope he succeeds, but I really have no emotional attachment to him (like the players on the 2020-21 team). He committed and then decommitted after Cal left (understandable), and then only gave us 4 games. Maybe he shouldn't have played at all. I rank him slightly above Shaedon Sharpe.
  14. A

    KY-WVA Regional Championship Game Thread !!

    Mingione has royally screwed up this inning. Embarrassing.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Five-Star Plus+ WR Easton Royal says upcoming visits are 'final piece' to decision