Recent content by Anon1751565407

  1. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    ‘Gold standard’ retro-pundits are still holding their breath waiting for gold to hit $80,000 an ounce I bet…🤦‍♂️
  2. A

    NW OC Chip Kelly

    Still remember Kelly forcing Nick Foles to run (more like lope) while with the Eagles. Comical. That NW QB is great for that offense.
  3. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    And I’ve pivoted my liquidity into something about to pay a 3.5% dividend (14% annualized).
  4. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I’m joking because I recently exited to get some liquidity. PE multiple seems a little stretched but I agree that if they can execute their installed base gives them a head start. I had a nice gain and I still have plenty of MSFT in funds…it’s weighting is over 5% in the SP500.
  5. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    If you’re in at $495, hold. If you’re in at $280, sell.🤣
  6. A

    One bright spot from the USC game

    His development seems ahead of schedule. If he can develop vice grip pass catching hands he’ll be next season’s big-bodied receiver ala KJ Duff.
  7. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I’m focusing on a specific REIT strategy and some fixed income funds. I’m not chasing failing companies with high dividend yields. I assume NIKE pays a dividend but if If NIKE’s stock falls and nobody is paying attention to hear it does it make a sound? I saw this week soccer star Mbappe is...
  8. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I have plenty of MSFT in funds. I’m getting too old to play certain games…and am pivoting to a more dividend/income-heavy strategy.
  9. A

    CFP Eliminator- Rutgers Not Eliminated Yet

    Beat Indiana and the path is very clear…
  10. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Current multiple is still up around 27 though. Saaspocalypse this year shrunk the PE down considerably like it was a horse and buggy stock in 1900 as the stock traded in the $390/sh range for 6 months thru July.
  11. A

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Pigs gets fat but hogs get slaughtered. I’m now 100% out of MSFT (except for funds). Saaspocalypse 1.0 was no fun…and the potential circular financing pocalypse, advanced agentic AI and China should keep a lid on MAG7 PE multiples getting crazy.
  12. A

    Schiano Men GITT

    Lane Kiffin might listen to an offer. He has too much NIL money to work with and just lost to a D2 QB.
  13. A

    NC state just did the most Rutgers thing possible

    Only one other time has something similar happened and that was the famous Michigan punt attempt vs Mich St as time expired. Apparently the NC St play was reviewed and time was put back on the clock so the PAT had to be attempted and that allowed Vandy to cover as 3 1/2 pt favorites. 🤣
  14. A

    Schiano Men GITT

    Did someone say “Monroe?”
  15. A

    Football Dylan Lonergan injury update: Latest on Rutgers quarterback ahead of USC

    Tush push has no push and no tush this season. Woody Hayes himself would not call that play again.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit