Recent content by Anon1751547186

  1. A

    Still can't change my alias

    This is beyond pathetic. I have logged out and logged back in. I have linked my email accounts with this account. Nothing works and I'm still Mr. Anonymous. I guess I'm out and will be looking for another board to post on. Really disappointed that Rivals went away.
  2. A

    Attention site moderators/administrators - RE: Names/identities/histories

    Same. In my profile it has my old username but when I post here, I'm Mr. Anonymous. This freaking sucks.
  3. A

    We're back?

    Test.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  3. 03 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  4. 04 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more