Recent content by Anon1751371387

  1. Anon1751371387

    Caitlin Clark

    Subtle. Gonna use this.
  2. Anon1751371387

    Breakout Players for this year

    Did Riley Mulvey come back for one more?
  3. Anon1751371387

    owen freeman

  4. Anon1751371387

    I'm Glad Illinois Lost

    Fook their a-hole coach too.
  5. Anon1751371387

    Coon commits!

  6. Anon1751371387

    Boom

  7. Anon1751371387

    expectation for next year and waxing philosophical

    Losing Stirtz is going to hurt big time. Everything on offense ran through him. Guys were passing up 6-10' shots to get rid of the ball. We are going to need a super skilled PG that can create and defend and a meaty big 6'10" or taller that can defend and rebound. I really worry about the...
  8. Anon1751371387

    Armstrong - Horton - Marble

    Man that team was stacked.
  9. Anon1751371387

    *****Iowa vs Clemson NCAAT Game Thread*****

    I have not seen Clemson play at all. Do they play up tempo? Are they in your face defensively?
  10. Anon1751371387

    NW at Iowa spread 40 min before tip

    Trap game. These guys are always a pain in our arse.
  11. Anon1751371387

    NW at Iowa spread 40 min before tip

    It's too high.
  12. Anon1751371387

    Coach McCollum post game interview after the Rutgers win

    Dude, I only played high school ball and there was little I dreaded more than first practice after a loss, especially if we seemed lethargic or playing half-assed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Playoff, Bowl Projections: ESPN releases updated predictions after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Steve Spurrier re-affirms belief in Florida after blowout loss to Missouri: 'One game does not define the season'