Recent content by anon1751035439

  1. A

    Lunch in NOLA? Dat Dog is the place to go.

    Get the Guinness Dog with whatever fixings you like. Good eats.
  2. A

    ...

    He still has all his teeth.
  3. A

    Banner headline on CNN says sources state PSU will have $30 million in fines from NCAA.

    Banner headline on CNN says sources state PSU will have $30 million in fines from NCAA. They will get off easy if that's all there is. As other posters noted, the NCAA has to hit them hard in terms of football related matters. Going the financial route will not make a big impact.
  4. A

    OT - Movie review - TED

    I know that's much help for you coming from me, but I agree. It sucked. I got tired of the cheap laughs from Ted way too early in the movie.
  5. A

    I've got tickets to the Brickyard 400. Anyone got advice on the area and the race?

    I've got tickets to the Brickyard 400. Anyone got advice on the area and the race? The tickets are free. And the hotel as well. So it won't cost me much. But the way it sounds here, the only reason I should go is to say that I've been. It sounds like the race itself will be terrible. I...
  6. A

    I've got tickets to the Brickyard 400. Anyone got advice on the area and the race?

    I've got tickets to the Brickyard 400. Anyone got advice on the area and the race? Looking forward to it. Will be my first Nascar race. Have no idea what to expect, so I'm all ears.
  7. A

    Books that you will not see published - Go...

    Oh ****. You said books you wouldn't see. Nevermind.
  8. A

    "Overrated" SEC looking to complete undefeated day

    Try to be coherent this time. Coherent means understandable.
  9. A

    I'd rather get sent to Purdue's Regional than host the 16th Regional opposite Fla State

    I'd rather get sent to Purdue's Regional than host the 16th Regional opposite Fla State ku
  10. A

    SEC final scores and updated standings.

    The fact that Bjork didn't hire Freeze makes it less likely that he will have much patience. I'm sure he would rather have someone with much more experience. I am almost positive had he been in position to make the hire that Freeze would not have been who we would have gotten. And that's not to...
  11. A

    SEC final scores and updated standings.

    Bjork has shown in the past a willingness to firefolks. He has already disrupted the apple cart, so to speak, in the AD office with the old guard. Most people think this will neverhappen, but would you hope that he fire Bianco and go after a new baseball coach? Most of you, I know, don't care...
  12. A

    SEC final scores and updated standings.

    <table border="1" align="center"><tbody><tr><th colspan="11">Southeastern Conference</th></tr><tr><td>5/19/2012</td><td>*</td><td bgcolor="#c6ef8c">#9 LSU</td><td bgcolor="#c6ef8c" align="middle">3</td><td>at</td><td bgcolor="#ff9473">#1 South Carolina</td><td bgcolor="#ff9473"...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports updates quarterback power rankings after Week 4 of college football