Recent content by Anon1743454473

  1. A

    OT: Alijah Arenas tears meniscus

    Finding out he tore his meniscus is the way I found out he was playing basketball again, I hadn’t even heard he was out of the coma. So, I guess it could be worse?
  2. A

    Facebook Clip of highlights against La Familia

    Need one of those Click remotes so I can fast forward to bball season
  3. A

    Old user names to new ones

    I had a very generic username on RR so I thought I would get something more unique for this board
  4. A

    Pettiford busted for DUI

    I read this on another forum so I won’t swear to its veracity but supposedly he blew a .02 and the only reason it’s a DUI is because he’s underaged. If that’s really the case then I think making him be the DD for the cookout is about the right level of punishment.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  3. 03 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
  4. 04 On3 Football Jordan Rodgers on Texas: '[They] haven't really looked like the best team in the country'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Top-20 prospect Paul Osaruyi breaks down his official to Kentucky, reveals schools he could visit next & where things stand