Recent content by Anon1742573506

  1. A

    Beamer’s job would be unquestionably safe

    That was the worst anyone has ever seen😖
  2. A

    2025 UK was garbage: They hired an OC from elite program (Oregon)

    I'm with you. I used to plan vacations around our schedule. Now I'm almost at the point of just checking scores Sunday morning and reacting accordingly...yes, we won or more likely, dang we lost and going on with my day.
  3. A

    Some Good News: A'ja Wilson won AP WNBA player of the year. ****

    Yeah, well, Angel Reece double dribbles a lot...so there.
  4. A

    Anyone going to Tuscaloosa?

    ...or $50 to see us lose at home 🫤
  5. A

    The mob succeeded in crushing Arch

    I'm just here so I don't get fined.
  6. A

    Arch gonna be in trouble

    Difference is, that actually happens.
  7. A

    Mississippi State and QB Kamario Taylor

    ....and Jojo Kemp for Kentucky. They had to give him oxygen he was so tired from running all over us.
  8. A

    Mississippi State and QB Kamario Taylor

    No way. Not against us. No obscure QB has ever came into WB and had a record setting game. Ever🙄
  9. A

    Looking ahead to Towson

    I hope this doesn't turn into another juice situation 😕
  10. A

    Dabo's worst loss ever as a coach.....and I'm loving it

    I think WVA scored more - 70, but the margin or victory was less...I think.
  11. A

    Clemson......

    I despise kiffin more than dabo but hate clemson more than lsu. Having said that, I thought the "imagine if we had pro players " comment was funny even though I hate what it's doing to the game.
  12. A

    Ready for a beer.

    Went to a concert in Charlotte, can of Modelo was $20. It was a big can, however🫤
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act