Recent content by Anon1714148537

  1. A

    GYERO

    To be fair, dude was always injured while here. I would have been upset if we whiffed on some of the latter additions to keep him here. I’m happy he’s having success on a ****** team, though.
  2. A

    GYERO

    Torres is a big UConn honk. I avoid his takes when it comes to them.
  3. A

    GYERO

    https://www.si.com/college/2024/04/22/grades-high-major-mens-basketball-coaches SI in the spring ranked pope as the 2nd worst hire of the 14 high major coach changes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant