Recent content by Anon1684630174

  1. A

    USM headed toward

    If I’m remembering correctly, Hopson wanted to hire Art Briles but was shot down by the then president who was extremely unpopular and eventually run off. Anyway, after that, I think Hopson had a burr in his *** and butted heads with his superiors. I could be totally off on this but that is...
  2. A

    WTF is he doing?

    Should have stayed in oxford; they would have eaten that faggotry up. I imagine a large portion of the lsu fanbase are raising their eyebrows.
  3. A

    Baseball

    A lot is riding on the Freshman AA’s that we got in the portal and I’m curious about some of those true freshman pitchers.
  4. A

    Baseball

    What information is coming out of Fall Practice?
  5. A

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    I guess lethal injection was intended to be more humane than the old tried and true methods, but I guess in some instances it isn’t, like this one. I’m pretty sure a firing squad is more humane than what the typical death row inmate did to someone to end up there.
  6. A

    For anyone that likes watches

    Ya’ll need to be selling these expensive watches to pay for K1 and a good LT.
  7. A

    And so it begins..

    I was watching on TV and almost always do; our fans do a good job of abiding by the rules. I can imagine as a visiting team or fan that the bells are unbearable b/c they are almost constant except when the team is over the ball.
  8. A

    Anthony Evans

    How good and deep is Georgia’s wr corp that he apparently couldn’t get on the field? That dude is a baller.
  9. A

    In other scores W(t)F 30 Mighty Louisville 27

    It seems like half of Florida’s team is transfers from GT, including the QB.
  10. A

    10 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America

    5 or 6 years ago, a neighbor took their daughter to visit State; it was their first time to visit. They kept talking about how nice the campus was and how surprised they were.
  11. A

    Oxford Vape Shop arrests

    The Indians that own liquor stores in MS bend every law that they can; of course not all, but a sizable percentage of them. When they flat out break laws, they say they “didn’t know” and get off the first time. Let a white or black owner try that. I’ve seen them take products from their...
  12. A

    The hype on Kamario Taylor is growing BIGTIME

    If I’m remembering correctly, Collier went from the usfl to Dallas who tried him at QB but ended up putting him at WR. He didn’t want to do that and went back to Hattiesburg. It appears that KT has arm talent that Collier didn’t have. There’s more to it than arm strength.
  13. A

    Arnetts Orange shirt

    I doubt they produce those. I’m sure the only reason he wears it is so the players can see him.
  14. A

    FPI update after week 3

    LSU will be tough in BR. If Treydez Green is out, that will be a huge blow for them though.
  15. A

    I have to give big props to the team…

    Have we ever had this quality at OC and DC at the same time? Without Lebby, I doubt we get all of these wr’s. You could see a huge difference in the D in the second half; I’m going to assume Arnett made some great adjustments. We have a tough road ahead and things will get tough, but we...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act