Recent content by Anon1673221600

  1. A

    ODU player collapses on court

    Yes, I think the false and misleading statement you are making about covid vaccines is just as dumb as the conspiracy theory. No, I agree that mask wearing in restaurants was just theater and had nothing to do with actual infection prevention.
  2. A

    ODU player collapses on court

    There's nothing else. What happened to Hamlin and what happened to that player are apples and oranges. Sudden cardiac death is incredibly serious and has a limited differential diagnosis, especially in a young athlete. That's not what happened there at all. The guy went home on the bus with his...
  3. A

    ODU player collapses on court

    I'm a Cardiologist. There is so much poor understanding in this thread. This is nothing like Hamlin who experienced cardiac arrest almost certainly from a ventricular arrhythmia. This player fell down. There was no loss of consciousness that I could tell from the video. There was certainly no...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State