Recent content by Anon1669355214

  1. A

    Those time outs before 2 pt attempt

    I believe Timeout 2 was called because they wanted to run another PA rollout type play, thinking we were gonna have a goal line defense package. Lane wanted to change the play call when he saw we were lined up in a regular 4-3 defense
  2. A

    Sad night for Heath

    Denzel say “nobody told you to enter the transfer portal, you made your decision, live with your decision”
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'