Recent content by Anon1669338224

  1. A

    Baseball portal tracker

    How many more transfers do we need?
  2. A

    Trump bombed Iran

    He can’t run again. That’s the cool part. He will do needs to be done.
  3. A

    CWS Game 1

    Absolutely but Johnson was channeling his inner skip bertman. Only care about the title.
  4. A

    CWS Game 1

    I don’t see how LSU has made it this far. They just don’t let playoff baseball phase them. They have multiple holes in the lineup. Good pitching though.
  5. A

    CWS Game 1

    Pitcher on pitch 126 as I type this.
  6. A

    3 Star Concern

    I’m ready for baseball season.
  7. A

    Oregon State vs Florida State

    They had to have that one with Arnold pitching tomorrow on full rest.
  8. A

    Tallahassee Game 4 thread

    I didn’t know ligon could hit 98.
  9. A

    More $$$

    Yea y’all are right. Just frustrating that’s all.
  10. A

    Hubbard will be back ...

    I don’t think anyone doesn’t want him. I think people would like to see him be a little more consistent and win a big game. We’ve built our team around him the last two years, and he just hasn’t delivered like we thought he would. Yes he had a couple great games but we lost and there are...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game