Recent content by Anon1668578572

  1. A

    Sorry I am not a Ben Simmons Fan

    Love him! Didn't force anything (5 shots) and made the team and every other player on the floor better. AD-ish. How they've lost 5 games is puzzling...
  2. A

    Ulis, Murray Say They'll Be Harder on Teammates Going Forward

    Can't fault his effort but Murray almost gave up a triple double last night on defense. They all need work.
  3. A

    What's wrong with Alex?

    Blank and emotionless last night. Should have been sent to the locker room.
  4. A

    Cal said his guards "let the bigs have it"

    Poy looked disinterested tonite even more than his usual disinterest. He's a sixth man type Always has been...
  5. A

    Very interested in Skals development

    Didn't know this was the University of Skal. Maybe the bench will motivate him to "figure it out".
  6. A

    Alex Poythress (not negative at all)

    He's is, and has always been, a sixth man type. 5-8 minutes a half. That's his strength.
  7. A

    Gut Wrenching

    Our last pg before Cal...Michael Porter! ...to John Wall !! I for one vote for Cals system. Enjoy seeing the stars of tomorrow today.
  8. A

    Can you compare the final game the past 2 years and see similarities?

    I think the Wiscy game took a lot out of us on Monday night last year. I'm afraid the same will happen to Wiscy this year. Napier was the best player on the floor that night and took the game over. Kominsky ditto last night. Cal can get these young players to play at an "experienced" level very...
  9. A

    Booker: "Now I'm ready for my sophomore season."

    Booker isn't nearly strong enough for the NBA right now. Grown men would whip his tail every night. I think his body needs to develop which would make his defense better. I'm sure his father sees that. Still, $$ can sway ANYONE. We should all hope he returns instead of worrying about the "next...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call