Recent content by Anon1663649734

  1. A

    do you still have the florida tickets? Very interested. If you do, shoot me an email @...

    do you still have the florida tickets? Very interested. If you do, shoot me an email @ [email protected] and I'll send you my phone number. (or you can send yours to that email and I'll text you.) Thanks!
  2. A

    You got the 2 XX3 tickets still? I'm interested. Shoot me a quick email @...

    You got the 2 XX3 tickets still? I'm interested. Shoot me a quick email @ [email protected] thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building