Recent content by Anon1645919687

  1. A

    Immanuel Quickley

    I’m not gonna disagree with that. Just stating what I read in an article.
  2. A

    Immanuel Quickley

    I have no problem with the way Cal recruits but he should be taking at least one guy like this from a KY HS each year. This team could really use a Willis or Hawkins.
  3. A

    Immanuel Quickley

    Jerry Meyer has stated that he’s a cross between Knight and Wall.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating