Recent content by Anon1641083243

  1. A

    Operation Market Garden, 82 yrs ago today.

    Cool. Read Antony Beever on WW2 (May have been re: the eastern front) but I didn't know he wrote about Arnhem. Thanks for the recommendation!
  2. A

    Passing of former Penn State Wrestler and Football player Jack Inserra.

    Sorry to hear about your friend. I actually remember him from NJ wrestling. Didn't know he went to Penn State. Fantastic wrestler.
  3. A

    Rivals300 Class of 2027 four-star receiver Khalil Taylor decommits from Penn State

    who do you replace JF with? And do you replace the entire staff?
  4. A

    Who is your favorite all-time drummer?

    How could I forget DS?! Great, if not underrated drummer. Love Chicago. Seeing Leonid and Friends this October.
  5. A

    Who is your favorite all-time drummer?

    Yup. For rock, GB is my fave too.
  6. A

    Who is your favorite all-time drummer?

    Got to see Charlie Watts and his band at the Blue Note in NYC in the early 90's. So awesome and impressive. Glad I had the chance to see him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State